Skip to content
Whole School Targets 2018-2019
(Approved by the Local Governing Body on 9 October 2018)
- To ensure teaching and learning across the school remains at least good and that staff are clear about how to make further improvements through use of the new lesson observation form.
- To develop our pupil tracking and assessment across the school in light of new, national requirements whilst ensuring that these are robust, relevant and ‘parent-friendly’ and that pupils continue to make expected progress (80% to achieve expected progress or above).
- To update the Business and Enterprise curriculum and ensure successful use of the new Centre, including the new Music Room and the development of work-related, life and social skills across the curriculum.
- To liaise with MAT Partners regarding increasing opportunities to share resources and strengthen links.
- To develop pupil self-assessment opportunities using the Learning Powers.