Whole School Targets 2017-2018
(Approved by the Local Governing Body on 9 October 2017)
- For at least 50% of pupils to make above expected progress in core subjects – English, Maths and PSHCE
- To embed the new Learning Powers across the school so all pupils have a greater awareness of the learning powers skills and use them in self-assessment.
- To develop monitoring requirements for subject leaders of the foundation subjects through thorough work scrutiny and key stage monitoring.
- To provide opportunities for staff to visit and review activities at the other schools within the MAT.
- To extend business and enterprise opportunities for pupils by designing a business and enterprise centre and provide appropriate and relevant training opportunities for staff in business and enterprise skills.
- For the school to achieve a recognised award/standard in Emotional Health and Wellbeing (EHWB).